Shorten Your Time to ABM Success with a Partner That Will Fix Your GTM vs. Just Taking a More Targeted Approach to What You Are Already Doing!
Watch This Video to Learn More About the ABM Foundation You Need.
ABM Should Lead to Greater Account-Based Revenue Growth – Not Just a Greater Pipeline
Most ABM teams and the marketing firms are rushing into ABM and retrofitting it into their existing processes and systems vs. changing buyer interactions and experiences. While efforts may become more targeted and the focus may be on high-intent ICP accounts that are more likely to buy, there is very little change in how teams go-to-market. Then they wonder why accounts go dark, sales cycles are too long, and deal sizes are low. They wonder why they are challenged to keep and expand key existing accounts and why they are not seeing significant business revenue improvement from their ABM efforts.
The problem is that leadership, sales, marketing and RevOps teams are using ABM to fix the pipeline vs. the “RED” in the business. They are not looking to see what changes need to be made to get more tier 1 accounts to revenue and existing tier 1 accounts to greater revenue. The ABM firms these teams use react to predefined needs vs. proactively finding ways to impact ARR (annual), GRR (gross retention) and NRR (net retention – expansion) with ABM.
Before We Think About Your ABM Strategy, Tech, and Execution…
We Dive Deep into Your Data to Uncover Where Your GTM is Broken.
- How accurately can you predict and forecast revenue for the next 2 quarters?
- Do sales/marketing processes, KPIs, etc., align with revenue goals and the executive strategy?
- What does the current pipeline look like – and where do the challenges lie? Do you have the ICP right?
- What’s keeping tier 1 accounts from entering the pipeline?
- How is the team attracting status quo accounts that can bring the highest deal sizes?
- Are sales/marketing relevant across all channels?
- What is the % of accounts going dark – and why are they unresponsive?
- Are sales having the right interactions?
- Do sales have the content they need for selling conversations and internal conversations they are not part of?
- Are your competitors winning more market share?
- What intelligence are the teams using to have the right interactions?
- Are sales and marketing aligning to persona pain points vs. strategic needs?
- How does the team multi-thread, what’s keeping teams from going upmarket?
- Are the teams winning, and where are they losing? Why are there challenges in creating urgency?
- Why are accounts getting stuck – and how do we need to unstick them?
- What is the average deal size, and what needs to be done to increase this by 2X or 3X?
- Is heavy discounting and feature wars eroding your value prop?
- Why are teams struggling to move from selling and marketing products and toward a platform?
- 82% of b2b customers are indifferent, disengaged, or are actively looking to replace a provider. What accounts are indifferent? What accounts are disengaged? Which ones are at risk of leaving? Why are accounts disengaged, indifferent or at risk?
- How do we need to change the perceptions of accounts that are indifferent? How can we help these accounts see the impact that your company had on their company?
- What is the engagement level after the deal is closed? How can sales, marketing and customer success teams stay engaged with VPs and the C-suite?
- How do we quickly need to change customer success interactions and experiences to protect at-risk accounts?
- How in synch are your sales, marketing and customer success teams?
- Can your customers quantify their ROI at renewal time?
- Is churn killing your business?
- How much margin growth are you leaving on the table with tier 1 accounts? How do we need to change the relationship and buying behavior of key tier 1 accounts?
- How much wallet share do you have with key accounts? What’s keeping the teams from winning across the organization or across regions? What’s keeping the team from selling across the portfolio once the account sees value?
- How are sales, marketing and customer success teams losing engagement with key decision makers or failing to continue multi-threading once the deal is signed?
- Are sales, marketing and customer success teams having the right conversations and experiences and are they telling the right stories to drive expansion?
What Happens After Your ABM Readiness Review?
You will get a full report and presentation identifying “where” and “why” revenue leaks and challenges exist – and we will create alignment across GTM teams on the changes that need to be made.
Building your ABM foundation starts with educating GTM teams on ABM and aligning for adoption. From there, we move toward integrating the teams, so they win, protect and expand accounts as one team.
We create your ABM roadmap and start putting together the processes, strategies, messaging and content that will be needed to impact your first prioritized KPIs.
If you commit to driving change in your GTM, we’ll provide ongoing account-based enablement for KPI achievement + scale out ABM to solve additional revenue challenges we uncovered.
Want to Learn More About Our ABM Readiness Program?
Let’s talk ABM and how you can win, protect and expand key, enterprise accounts. Whether you are looking to start a new ABM journey or need help with your existing ABM program, let’s talk so you can become part of the 33% of programs that outperform in delivering business outcomes.
During our call we’ll discuss we’ll discuss…
- NYour business goals
- NYour revenue challenges
- NYour ABM readiness – and the steps you need to take
- NOur personal account-based approach that drives stage progression, improves win rates and increases deal sizes for clients.
After you fill out the form, we will email you with next steps, our availability for your ABM strategy call, and additional ABM resources to review before we talk.